Hello, I am CYPER, and today in this video I am going to explain what is PCEX Franchise business model, who can apply and how much money is required to be a freelancer on PCEX Member.
Let’s talk first about eligibility criteria.
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Should not have been convicted of any offense involving fraud and dishonesty.
- Should have a good reputation and character.
- Should have passed at least 10th standard or equivalent examination from an institution recognized by the Government.
The best thing about this business model is no prior experience is required in the stock or crypto industry to be a freelancer. Just fill the freelancer form and submit all the requisite documents.
Once done, you will receive a call from one of the RM from PCEX Member for a business tie-up. They will provide all the information you need related to freelancership.
The PCEX Member compliance team will carefully cross-check each document submitted for KYC.
You have to make a freelancer agreement with PCEX Member, which you can receive on your registered email id.
Join as a freelancer today and earn 20% brokerage for a lifetime.